Saturday 6 October 2012

Reminder of email address

I just want to remind readers that if wished contact can be made with me on this email address: inquestfordrkelly@hotmail.co.uk

Earlier in this blog I had asked that comments on my posts should be on topic and I want to thank all of you who have not only commented but have related the comments to what I had posted.  It makes life that much easier in keeping track of the very many different aspects of the Dr Kelly case!

However the email address is available for those who want to talk about matters relating to Dr Kelly but not being discussed at the time on this blog.  Even though I am accepting anonymous comments it might be that you still don't want your concerns to be visible or that you have confidential information, in this case please use the email address.  Thanks.   



No comments:

Post a Comment