Tuesday 28 August 2012

Grieve is visited by the ghost of Dr Kelly

My last ten posts have concentrated on DC Coe, I also wrote this post sometime ago when I was examining what he (and others) were saying about the blood at Harrowdown Hill http://drkellysdeath-timeforthetruth.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/blood-dc-coes-evidence.html

From now on DC Coe will get the occasional mention rather than being the main focus of attention although when it comes to the movement of the body he will become more prominent again.  That though will have to wait .....

Before moving on to PC Franklin and PC Sawyer I want to draw your attention to a new youtube video about Dr Kelly.  It's a great cartoon by John Goss in which the Attorney General gets a surprise visitationAbout a couple of minutes long it has a serious message http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ircl4XSoPhs  I must admit I wouldn't know where to start in producing something like this!

Please don't overlook the epetition to which there is a link beneath the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment