Thursday 3 May 2012

The Tenacious Ten

Although I am the sole author of this blog there will no doubt be links to what others have written  concerning the mysterious death of Dr David Kelly.  I take responsibility for the facts revealed and opinions expressed by myself but this is a good moment to mention the people I would describe as "The Tenacious Ten".  To spare their blushes I won't reveal their names ... sufficient to say that without their tenacity and determination to hunt for the truth I wouldn't be writing this blog!

In reality there are many more individuals that I'm aware of who passionately share my concern that there must be a proper legal process in order to come to a conclusion about Dr Kelly's death.  The ten I'm singling out though have advanced the cause significantly.

Ladies and Gentlemen I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment